Manage all of your projects efficiently and securely with our proprietary Web-based project management software.
As a registered iBurnham user, all of your projects are housed in individual Online Project Tracking Yards, or OPTYs for short, which are secure Web pages that provide 24/7/365 access to all the information you need, including:
- A complete listing of project contacts – The required information for Architects, Building Owners/Managers, Subcontractors and other project stakeholders are stored and readily accessible for effective and efficient communication.
- Detailed Project Activity Tracking – iBurnham tracks all project submissions, changes and approvals and archives the mission-critical documents within each OPTY.
- Approved Permit Documents – All approved permit drawings and permits are stored and can be easily transported electronically or downloaded whenever, and wherever, needed.
- Real-time Project Status Updates – When any critical activity occurs, you’ll see it immediately.
iBurnham’s flexible and user-friendly platform streamlines communication, improves timely deliveries and is just one more way Burnham simply gets it done for you.
Burnham Nationwide’s ePay system allows clients to login to a secure website to view outstanding invoices, pay balances and print copies of invoices. With ePay, payments may be entered and scheduled for a future date, and clients have the ability to view all previous payments.
If you are interested in an ePay account at Burnham Nationwide, please send us an email.
From its initial role as a file transfer site, BurnhamXchange’s enhanced features and functionality improve the productivity for all of our customers, employees, vendors and partners.
- Our Field Technicians and partners can immediately upload photos meta-tagged with date/time/GEO information. All the information is "Xchanged" with our iBurnham system immediately via wireless photo-camera and everyone who needs the information – simply has it.
- We can access our in-house plotters and outside reprographic partners for all printing and reproduction needs. Not only does this save time and money, it is environmentally friendly, eliminating the need for couriers and reducing paper consumption. Another good example of how Burnham is simply getting it done.
SimplyPermits is an easy-to-use data collection tool that seamlessly completes the necessary permit applications and forms required by municipalities. It is now available for municipality use to help them simply get it done by providing an effective and efficient solution for all permit seeking citizens.
SimplyPermits gets it done by:
- Automating the building permit application process
- Accepting building permit applications online
- Allowing constituents to file applications – 24/7 – and pay with a credit card.
SimplyPermits is fully customizable to collect the information that YOU want to collect. The interface is intuitive, can be branded and is customizable to create a truly seamless and special user experience!
For municipalities looking to increase efficiencies and productivity, SimplyPermits is an ideal solution because:
- It is very easy to implement with a minimal cost of entry
- Information is gathered more efficiently and effectively by navigating the applicant through a series of questions and providing direction on the proper way to complete each application
- It saves time and money by delivering the complete application package
- Errors and administrative work will be reduced dramatically – in most cases, we can integrate this application with your current project management tools
- Permit fees can be collected on-line, alleviating the hassle of in-house payment processing
- For those without a project management system, workflow can be used to move an application through the necessary approvals.