Frequently Asked Questions
1. What services does Burnham offer?
2. How can Burnham help my business?
If you are short on time and need to apply for a building permit or need help with meeting municipal code requirements allow Burnham to do the work for you!
3. How long has Burnham been in business?
Burnham has nearly 20 years of experience in securing building permits and providing code consulting services.
4. Where is Burnham located?
Our corporate headquarters is located in Chicago. We have regional offices in New York, Denver, San Jose and Los Angeles.
5. How do I contact Burnham?
6. What does LEED stand for?
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
7. How can you speed up the process?
By having intricate knowledge of submittal requirements, processes and adhering to project management principals, we can maximize time reduction in the submittal process.
8. What are some common permit delays?
- Incomplete submittals
- Unforeseen ancillary approvals
- Lack of synchronization on submittal requirements
- Design changes
- Lag time with subcontracts being awarded.
- Lag time with design build plans
- Non-aggressive response to plan review comments