The founders of Burnham Nationwide selected the name to embrace the philosophy of Chicago Architect and urban planner, Daniel Hudson Burnham. Just as Daniel Burnham envisioned greatness in every endeavor, at Burnham Nationwide so do we on a daily basis.
- It is embodied by our employees, whose passion and commitment provide the driving force behind our vision of becoming the nationally recognized name in building permits and related services.
- It is evident in our facilities, from our headquarters in Chicago to our regional offices in Denver, New York and Seattle, each conveniently located to crucial municipal resources and each designed to promote a sustainable work environment.
- It guides our mission of creating a special experience for all of our customers, vendors, employees and partners. At Burnham we know that any given day is comprised of many experiences, and if we can provide one that exceeds expectations everyone wins.
What makes Burnham different from the rest? Our people. We put the human touch to a process that at times can be cumbersome and tedious. Every employee is committed to enhancing your experience, assuming ownership of each project from start to finish, and consistently following through on our promise to simply get it done!
- Our project managers become a crucial part of your project team, intimately involved every step of the way. Equipped with the knowledge and expertise to answer your questions and respond to your needs, Burnham’s project managers are your best resource!
- Our building code consulting group is a unique community of expert architects and project managers. These highly skilled professionals provide guidance on the many complex issues related to building and zoning code compliance and inspection procedures. They are committed to delivering clear solutions, anticipating potential pitfalls, and providing you with peace of mind knowing that your project will be completed accurately, efficiently, and safely.
- Our sustainable design consulting team is staffed with LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Accredited Professionals who evaluate the feasibility of new or existing construction projects to meet LEED Green Building Rating System requirements. They are unequivocally qualified to oversee and guide your LEED project through design, documentation and construction to achieve certification.
At the core of our mission and vision are our guiding principals. We work hard to embody values on a daily basis, in everything we do, both personally and professionally.
- Caring for People – Appreciating every stakeholder, their role and responsibility, and always working to effectively and efficiently support one another
- Leading Through Innovation – Recognizing that success and growth happen by creating new and better processes
- Improving Productivity – Learning from experience and practicing tenacious problem solving
- Perfecting Customer Service – Assuming ownership of your satisfaction by consistently meeting or exceeding expectations